IMPORTANT INFORMATION, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Carmen D. Caruso, P.C. d/ba/ Carmen D. Caruso Law Firm, a Chicago, Illinois law firm. Illinois attorney Carmen D. Caruso is the sole owner of this law firm.
In accessing and reviewing this site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Use of this Website or transmission of information through this Website (or by the email links provided on this site) does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between the user and attorney Carmen D. Caruso Law Firm or any of its attorneys.
- The outcome of any legal dispute, including any litigation or arbitration, cannot be guaranteed or predicted with certainty. We do not claim to have a 100% record of victory and we cannot guarantee we will obtain for you results comparable to what we achieved for other clients who have given us a testimonial or whose cases are described on our site.
- All testimonials we publish were freely and voluntarily supplied by our clients or the other person giving the testimonial.
- No person or entity should rely on this Website or its Blog for legal advice. This Website and its Blog provide general legal information but do not provide legal advice about any specific situation that any viewer may be facing. The information on this Website and Blog may not reflect the most current legal developments.
- You should not select an attorney based only on information provided by this site (or other lawyer or law firm web sites). Before retaining any lawyer or law firm, you should interview several attorneys or firms and should obtain professional references from reliable sources such as other lawyers or other trusted professionals, bar associations, or other professional associations.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE
In matters outside Illinois, we typically enter a co-counsel relationship with lawyers in the state (“local counsel”) where the case is to be heard; and these firms must be separately engaged by the clients. Our firm’s ability to litigate in states outside of Illinois may depend on the receipt of permission from the court where permission is sought; and obtaining that permission is not guaranteed. The retention of multiple lawyers in different jurisdictions may result in increased fees to the client.
CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the internal revenue code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
Copyright © 2016, Carmen D. Caruso. All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any part of the contents of this Website in any form and in any medium is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.